Governments around the world have proven what Oulaws always believed. They do not act in the interest of the people they represent.
One of the things that Outlaws have in common is a healthy distrust of the government. If you ever had any doubts about the wisdom of this, the COVID-19 responses of nations across the globe should have put your mind at ease. Few, if any governments on the planet acted on the best interest of the people they represent.
Rather than get all the facts on this mystery pandemic, and deciding how they could best protect the most vulnerable people from exposure (That information was available in February), they shut down their economies in panic, without any regard to the consequences. Sure it’s better to be safe than sorry, but rather than admit their mistake and open up the economies again, they kept people locked down, ensuring the damage was maximized.
The costs of the lockdowns has been astronomical with a million small businesses predicted to close in the US this year.
The result of their poorly planned actions is that:
- It’s predicted that in the US, well over A MILLION BUSINESSES with under 10 employees will fail this year. (Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics)
- An additional 10,000 children are dying per month worldwide from malnutrition as a direct result of the lockdowns. (UNICEF)
- Suicides are up – Though exact figures on this are currently hard to find, suicides always increase during a recession and the combination of forced isolation, followed by a recession is sure to have a compounding effect on the suicide increase.
Around 11,280 people died of COVID-19 in the US.
We now know that 6% of the total COVID deaths in the USA were COVID alone. So 11,280 people died of COVID-19. Not the 188,000 as has been reported. To quote CDC directly: “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.” You can read that information here: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm.
People have created memes on social media about car accident victims dying of COVID-19 and this is not so far from the truth. Many deaths reported as COVID-19 deaths were caused by something else, they just happened to have tested positively for COVID-19. Many more were presumed to have it and not even tested.
So why do the lockdowns continue?
Despite having this information at their fingertips, governments around the world continue to keep businesses closed, continuing to deprive people of their livelihoods. Continuing to keep people isolated, depriving them of human interaction, depriving them of exercise and almost everything that makes living worthwhile. Whose interest is that serving? Certainly not yours or mine.
I’m not going to put some conspiracy theory out there, but I do believe our government leaders care very little about the plight of the people they are supposed to represent. Many are neave at best, completely stupid at worst, easily corrupted and/or manipulated by special interest groups, or powerful inderviduals with an agenda.
The old quote from Mario Puzo’s novel, ‘The Godfather’ sums up the Outlaws’ view on trusting governments: “I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.”
Governments around the world have proven without any doubt that they are not to be trusted.
So an outlaw will always try and control their own destiny as much as possible.
Here are some of the things Outlaws do:
- Outlaws group together to look out for each other and deter predators or bullies from attempting to intimidate them. Outlaws in some cultures, would group along family lines, others would group in organizations or brotherhoods like outlaw motorcycle clubs.
- Outlaws are proactive in protecting themselves and their families from predators, knowing that even if you complain to the police and an arrest is made, the predator could be released by some DA trying to make a political point or just given a slap on the wrist by a progressive judge.
- An Outlaw would ensure their children are trained in self defense and trained to look out for situations where they are vulnerable to attack.
- An Outlaw would also keep legal weapons in their home, preferably not on display, so they cannot be found by intruders.
- Outlaws avoid relying on any government scheme to fund their retirement. We know that birds of a feather flock together, so we expect that investments would be overseen by incompetent or corrupt fund managers.
- Outlaws avoid living in places where their rights are trampled and they are squeezed by excessive government restrictions, laws and regulations.
Part of being an Outlaw is taking responsibility for yourself and your welfare.
This is one of the things that differentiates true Outlaws from the scumbags you see on the street, rioting and destroying things. Those people entrust their welfare completely to the government, that same government they are actively trying to undermine. Outlaws may not like the police, but they don’t support de-funding them. We know they’re necessary to maintain a balance – to keep the predators and scumbags away from children. Normal citizens of a country could not survive without police to protect them, it would be anarchy.
Though I have very little respect for people in government, I’m not suggesting we overthrow them. Few of us could complain that we live under a dictatorship. We (the population) are the reason these clowns run our countries. We voted them into power year after year, decade after decade. We handed control of our tax revenue to people, who in many cases couldn’t even keep their personal finances in the black. We gave control of our administration to lawyers who keep writing new laws, to create more work for all their peers, while they load up the population with headaches and financial stress.
Those who march in the street, demanding change don’t have the answer. They want a system that gives them unlimited free stuff. They want benefits without responsibility – and a lack of responsibility is the main reason that 3rd. World countries remain destitute.
So Outlaws just live within the system. We accept it, but we work outside it as much as possible.